EAI BROADNETS21 aims to provide an interdisciplinary platform to share the recent results about digital and connected landscapes. The Conference comprises exciting Keynotes, Technical sessions, and a series of Workshops.
The Conference Workshops aim to offer an interactive forum for the relevant field of interest to EAI BROADNETS 2021. Each Workshop may include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations/demonstrations, and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussions.
Proposal submissions should be sent to the Workshops Chair, Prof. Margaret Hamilton, via email with the subject line “Workshop Proposal for BROADNETS 2021”.
Workshops Chair email: [email protected]
Priority will be given to proposals that not only address an exciting topic but also promise a creative format likely to generate lively interactions and foster new ideas. All accepted Workshops should implement peer-reviews of accepted papers.
Each workshop proposal (limited to 1~3 pages) must include:
- Title of the Workshop
- Description of the technical issues covered, emphasizing the timeliness of the proposed Workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation, short bios and contact information)
- Names of potential participants, such as Program Committee members and invited Speakers (indication that Speakers have accepted to participate is a plus)
- Planned format of the Workshop, including Duration of the Workshop (Half-day or Full-day) and tentative schedule; Number of refereed papers, hot topic sessions, keynotes, panels, etc. (Unique, creative and novel Workshop formats are strongly encouraged)
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the Workshop.