The current roll-out of 5G mobile internet networks continue to drive forward smart services, machine-to-machine communications, and connected transport. The city’s technology industry focus includes the cloud, big data analytics, and mobility – most notably in the field of autonomous transport. With the evolution of 5G over the last few years, the term ‘5G’ means different things to different groups. To the consumer it’s all been about faster public networks and downloads via 5G NSA (non-standalone); for the new use-cases the endeavor was to build upon high speeds and ultra-low latency facility, building machine to machine and private networks; and for the R&D community effort went in to evolving new software defined radio (SDR) algorithms and PHY solutions and applicable use cases. However, the 5G SA (standalone) private networks revolution did not move to deployment as quickly as hoped. opens the era of the Internet of Everything. Visible Light Communication (VLC) and Light Fidelity (LiFi) technologies are among the potential candidates that are expected to be utilized in the future 5G networks due to their indoor energy-efficient communications. The scope of this conference is the 5G-enabled digital society. As one of the important infrastructures of the digital economy, some important progresses in key technologies have been made for 5G network. For different digital social scenarios, key technologies, scenarios and practical application systems derived from the combination of 5G, big data, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence technologies. In addition, 5G network and information security for the digital society is also one of the focuses of this conference. It brings together thought leaders from industry, academia and other institutions to exchange information and ideas on advancing the state-of-the-art in wireless communications and networking.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- 6G communications at the Terahertz band
- Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled Smart Systems
- Cloud-to-things systems
- Edge Computing, Edge Intelligence and Fog Networks
- Communication-inspired Machine Learning (ML) for 5G/6G
- AI enabled services in Wireless Networks
- IoT and Machine – Machine Communications
- Visible Light and Optical Communications
- Smart City Smart Grid
- E-health and Mobile Health
- Wireless Network Security and Privacy
- AI applications for 5G/6G
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: BROADNETS Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.