EAI BROADNETS 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
Compared with 4G, 5G has the characteristics of higher speed, lower latency and wider coverage. The most important breakthrough of 5G is to expand the communication between people to the communication between people and things, and between things. It opens the era of the Internet of Everything. The technical characteristics and application scenarios of 5G make it an important engine for the development of the digital economy. Digital transformation continues to extend from manufacturing to construction, energy, transportation, medical care, smart cities and other fields. New models and formats such as 5G+ autonomous driving, 5G+ smart grid, and 5G+ distance education are emerging. The smooth experience promotes the in-depth use of 5G users in mobile video, social networking and other fields. Short video has become the TOP1 application of 5G. The scope of this conference is the 5G-enabled digital society. As one of the important infrastructures of the digital economy, some important progresses in key technologies have been made for 5G network . For different digital social scenarios, key technologies, scenarios and practical application systems derived from the combination of 5G, big data, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence technologies. In addition, 5G network and information security for the digital society is also one of the focuses of this conference.The conference seeks innovative research works in the following areas, but are not limited to,5G/6G and Use cases of 5G/6G systemSoftware defined networking-enabled system Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled Smart Systems Cloud-to-things system Edge cooperative computing Fog computing Vehicle networks Smart City Smart Grid Digital twin sDistributed systems security Trust Access Control Data privacy and integrity
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The conference seeks innovative research works in the following areas, but are not limited to:
- 5G/6G and Use cases of 5G/6G systems
- Software defined networking-enabled system
- Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled Smart Systems
- Cloud-to-things system
- Edge cooperative computing Fog computing
- Vehicle networks
- Smart City Smart Grid
- Digital twin sDistributed systems security
- Trust Access Control
- Data privacy and integrity
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: BROADNETS Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI, Ei Compendex & Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
- Regular papers should be up to 12-20 pages in length.
- Short papers should be 8-10 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.