The 5G and beyond towards 6G vision targets a digital and connected landscape, where not only people but devices will be connected to what is referred to as the Internet of Everything (IoE). Real-life objects will be smart in nature, and possibly virtual, allowing everyday activities to be performed remotely at the touch of a button in a seamless manner. In this context, new technologies are required such as connectivity that can transport information effectively according to the application data. However, for real-life objects to come life, these will be animated through cyber-physical technology, that include sensors, actuators and embedded software. Where embedded systems were once constrained to consumer devices, now it comes to the forefront playing a pivotal role in the 5G paradigm, allowing devices to become objects, and objects to form part of an integrated system, where different devices employing diverse data formats and operating systems are no longer barriers.
The Internet has become the largest man-made system in human history, which has a great impact on people’s daily life and work. Security is one of the most significant concerns in the development of a sustainable, resilient and prosperous Internet ecosystem. Cyber-security in communication faces many challenging issues, such as intrusion detection, privacy protection, proactive defense, anomalous behaviors, advanced threat detection and so on. Recent studies show that Deep learning has resulted in advances in many scientific and technological fields, i.e., medicine, transportation. Therefore, deep learning approaches are expected to deal with these security issues.
The scope of this conference will target one of the key drivers for 5G, the IoE world that includes technology advances in cyber-physical systems and security. The conference is also interested in novel works applying 5G concepts to space and underwater communications. The conference aims to provide a platform where to disseminate and discuss key innovations and technology trends in this fast-evolving arena.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics:
- Fog computing, edge computing, and cloud-edge collaborative computing
- The next-generation communication technology to 5G or 6G
- 5G/6G technologies, applications and services for IoE
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Internet of Things
- Vehicle Network
- Maritime, space and underwater communications
- Safety and security for IoE
- Petri Net Theory and System
- Self-grouping network with Low power
- Big data in bandwidth for City Brain
- New hardware and protocol for reliable broadband communication
- Network management for wireless broadband networks
- Privacy-aware secured protocols for cross-layer operations
- Deep learning for safety and security broadband communication
- Emergence-driven network engineering communication and computation
- Interoperability of heterogeneous networks under broadband communications
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
BROADNETS proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.659)
- IEEE ACCESS (IF: 4.098)
- International Journal of Intelligent Internet of Things Computing
- Physical Communication Journal: Special Issue on Advanced Technologies for Multi-access Edge Computing (IF:1.451)
- Sensors open access journal (IF: 3.275)
– Subject to an additional fee
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Learn more about the Community Review process
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).